“Exceptional service from start to finish … that’s the MCCI promise”
The MCCI promise is to provide exceptional service on all projects. From first contact to final billing we strive to provide quality personnel, quality tools, and quality equipment to complete the project in a timely and cost effective manner.
For over 75 years, Milller Construction Company, Inc has worked for a variety customers including investor-owner utilities, rural electric companies, municipalities, and many commercial clients. Our current and past customers include Ameren, Duke Energy, WIN Energy, and Vectren.
Affiliations & Memberships
MCCI is proud to be a member of the following organizations.
MCCI has qualified for over 20 years for a WBENC certification.
MO Valley and American Line Builders Memberships
Knox County Chamber of Commerce
Emphasizing safety and quality, the company’s greatest asset is a solid, conscientious workforce of International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) of lineman and equipment operators.
- 1920 – Gordon C. Miller worked as a telephone lineman and formed his own company in spite of the Great Depression
- 1939 – Miller Company founded by incorporating the company with Patrick Size while the economy was transitioning with Roosevelt’s New Deal
- 1940’s – Built over 2,000 miles of communication lines for the US Army Corp during WWII. This propelled the company’s name and ability to bid on large jobs for the State of Indiana
- 1950’s – Ran power lines for NASA through Florida swamps to help bring power to Cape Canaveral which started the American entry into the space program
- Present –Headed by the third generation Miller Construction Company, Inc. Family and supported by a conscientious, knowledgeable, and loyal workforce, the company continues to be a leader in our industry as evidenced by our increased and continual growth rate.